I'm an affiliate
I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use links, As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Godox QT-800 800W High-Speed Studio Strobe Review.
I bought this Godox QT-800 800w High-Speed studio strobe about five years ago, I have used this flash in my home studio for portrait shots and other stuff, this is a very powerful light, I don’t recommend this flash for home studio, its way too powerful for that, I think a good flash for home studio should bee 300w to 600w max.
- Model: QT800
- Max Power (WS): 800WS
- Guide Number(m ISO 100): 90
- Color Temperature: 5600 ± 100K
- Operating Voltage: AC100-120V/60Hz or AC200-240V/50Hz
- Power Output Control: 50 steps from 5.0 – 10.0 (1/128 – 1/1)
- Modeling Lamp (W): 150W
- Recycle Time: 0.05 – 1.5 second
- Triggering Method: Sync cord, Test button, Slave triggering, Wireless control port
- Flash Duration: 1/5000s – 1/800s
- Fuse: 8A
Extremely fast recycling time, – 0.05-1.5s, no limits to capture images in fast succession.
Ultra short flash duration, – 1/5000-1/800s vividly snaps moving objects and details actions.
High color stability, +/-100k between flashes over the entire power range.
Wide-range and precise power regulation, – Output from full power 1/1 to 1/128. – 50 steps from 5.0 to 10.0 in 0.1 increments.
Wireless power control and flash triggering system, – Special trigger wirelessly controls flash power level, modeling light, buzzer, etc.